Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Who Else Wants This Practical Free Software?

Despite being the middle of winter (here in the UK) it is a glorious day today. The sun is shining and everything is good. I have made the commute to work. It takes about ten seconds to get from the kitchen to my home office. I LOVE working from home!

Anyway, today I thought I would share this bit of Wednesday Wisdom with you. 


When I show this to my colleagues they are always blown away!Let me show you this practical piece of free software. It is perfect for grabbing a screenshot and resizing for your own purposes. So much faster than opening photoshop PLUS you can resize by Aspect Ratio as well as specific sizes. I often have to size an image to a ratio of 16:9 to fit screen computer monitors… it is a doddle to do with this software.


If you create a blog, newsletter, website or any kind of graphics this is ideal.




I hope you found that useful.


Cheers for now!


Andrew


PS. Would like to know more about the perfect business to run from home in your spare time…

No comments:

Post a Comment