Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

How To Export Your LinkedIn Contacts Into A Spreadsheet

Have you ever wondered how to get access to the email addresses of all your LinkedIn connections?
Just like you, I have often reflected on the value of my connections and wanted to contact them by email.
I have been building my account for over 5 years and managed to connect with nearly 3,000 people. Around 50 per week now. This is what I do… Once a week I create a small list of the 50 or so people I have connected with. I send them an email which contains a short video. It simply thanks them for reaching out to me on LinkedIn. I explain what I do… and tell them I look forward to exploring possibilities with them.
I rarely get complaints and in fact regularly get asked how I do it!
So, I thought I would share with you how to get your LinkedIn contacts onto a spreadsheet…



No comments:

Post a Comment