Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

Daily Power Questions To Create a Great Life

Questions_480.jpg
If you want to create a great life, stop looking for answers and start searching for the right questions.
Want to create the life of your dreams? Then start today. Make it a daily practice to begin and end each day with these Daily Power Questions.
What we focus on expands, so start each day by focusing on the life you deserve and desire.
To get the full benefit of this simple but powerful routine, remember to turn these words into more than just words. As you ask yourself these questions, concentrate on really FEELING the answers. CREATE your own emotions. That is the first step toward living your dream.
If you do this consistently enough, you'll notice that your personal perspective for life will shift, and you will begin attracting into your reality more of what you desire. Essentially you will be retraining the Reticular Activating System of your brain.
Daily Power Questions to Ask Yourself Immediately Upon Waking
Important: Remember to focus on how these questions make you FEEL
  • What am I really Happy About in my life right now?
  • What am I really Excited About in my life right now?
  • What am I really Proud Of in my life right now?
  • What am I really Grateful For in my life right now?
  • What am I really Committed TO in my life right now?
  • Who do I love? and, Who loves me?
Now, go out and create a spectacular day!
Daily Power Questions to Ask Yourself Before Retiring At Night
Forget about your worries, and let your mind focus on these questions as you fall asleep.
  • What have I given today? What did I contribute?
  • What did I Learn today?
  • What did I smile at today?
  • What did I laugh at today?
  • What did I do today to add to the Quality of my life?
  • How can I use today to propel myself and my life forward?
A good friend of mine, Tim Paulsen, the author of "Love and Grow Rich," often quotes what he says is a Cameroon proverb. It goes something like this: "He who asketh the right question, cannot avoid discovering the right answer."
I may have messed that up, but I do know that if you want to find the right answers, it's always best to start with the right questions.
I hope these Daily Power Questions help you to discover the answers you are meant to find.
May you live your dreams!
This article is the property of RestRock Marketing Systems - you may freely publish it on any website as long as it is not modified in any way. It must include the author bylines; all hyperlinks and URLs must be made or remain active. Doug DeMercurio has been an entrepreneur since 1981. He is a chef, restaurateur, and internet marketer who believes in giving back by helping others.
By Doug DeMercurio  | Source

No comments:

Post a Comment