Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

DO NOT Tell Anyone You Are Doing This!


Isn’t it interesting to see how people react to things.
I once stood in a pub with my friends and was telling them about the profit from some shares I had sold.
Within minutes the conversation had been changed to how
their brother, Uncle, Father, wife, friend had lost money trading shares...
Amazing right?
Here I am showing them profit - something working...
Yet, they must convince themselves it doesn't work!
Get back to your comfort zone!!
I've made this mistake a few times, but generally I don't do
this amongst friends or in certain circles.
Where success doesn't go down very well!!

==> Learn more
Does that make sense?
Here's another example...
Have you ever told your friends or family that you're starting
an online business, or you've bought another system?
I did. And everyone immediately started to talk me out of it!
In fact, they thought I was crazy when I quit my job.
Crazy, right?
I bet the reaction you would get would be similar. They try to
talk you out of it...
And this is the advice that I always give:
DO NOT tell anyone you're doing this.
Work with someone that's been there and done it. Ask them
the questions that you have... and only them.
DO NOT allow any negativity or questions from those that
don't understand...
Most people have no idea that you can work from home all
day and in 30 mins online make more than most people earn in a month. No clue!
But you do. You know it's possible... and you also know that
I'm using a system right now that will enable YOU to do it...




And you can get started right now as well.
I'll see you on the inside.

Andrew Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment